Decision making in management refers to the process by which managers analyse issue evaluate alternative and choose the most appropriate course of action to achieve organisational objectives .
1. clarify the decision
2. gather information
3. evaluate option
4.choose an option
5. take action
My Personal Experience in Making Career Decisions After 10th Class
Facing career choices after completing my 10th class was both exciting and challenging. Here’s how I approached the decision-making process:
Self-Assessment: I reflected on my interests, strengths, and values, asking myself about my favorite subjects and ideal work environments.
Research Options: I explored various career paths, such as engineering, medicine, business, and finance, looking into their educational requirements and job prospects.
Evaluate Pros and Cons: I created a pros and cons list for each option, helping me visualize the benefits and drawbacks.
Seek Guidance: I consulted teachers, career counselors, and professionals to gain insights and support from family and friends.
Make an Informed Decision: After gathering information, I trusted my instincts and chose the path that felt right for me, knowing it’s okay to change my mind later.
Plan for the Future: I outlined a plan to achieve my goals, including enrolling in courses and seeking internships to stay motivated.


No comments:
Post a Comment